Transport Options - Manila to Anilao 12th May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lyndon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Been looking all over the Internet for transport to Anilao and there really seems to be just the bus or the resort pickup option available.

The Bus is cheap and pretty tiring after a long 9 hr flight and the Resort pickup is freaky expensive at php 4500...Is there really no in-between?

Should a ride to the resort cost about 1.5 times the price of a one night stay plus food at the resort?
:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

4,500 [about $100US], just to get to Anilao seems high to me. The resort I'm at in Anilao charges $70 for single transport one way.
You can try negotiating with cabs at airport.
Could check with theville3 and see if they can arrange.

The resort I'm at in Anilao charges $70 for single transport one way.
Bargin and was that recently?

After a 8-9hrs flight the next thing that you need is travelling on a public bus + jeepney in Philippines. And you will have to change the jeepney couple of times as well!!!! If you have a bulky scuba gear........and the weather is foul.... You are on vacation not on 'Survival game'. Bite the bullet and pay-up or go to PG instead which is more direct.
I am off to Subic tomorrow which will be fun(if I can see the funny side of the traffic jam)!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilili
The resort I'm at in Anilao charges $70 for single transport one way.

Bargin and was that recently?

I'm here now.

Planet Dive.

Shared Taxi or Van ideally else will just have to shell out the $100.

Weird pricing, considering you pay this for a sea plane drop off in the Maldives :)

Well that makes sense. We are only two and have been quoted $100-$140 one way. Would love to share a van but we will be going one or two weeks before Chinese New Years and everyone from Hong Kong will be going during the holiday when they get the days off. That is when we need to be in HK to visits family.

How do you like Planet Dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom