Treasure Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CobaltWave once bubbled...
Anyone signed up for the Aug. 9th treasure hunt at Joe's with NH?

Well, yes I am. As well as Mr.s KYDan. We'er looking forward to our first trip to Joe's.

Are you going, CW?

BTW...NH = New Horizons dive shop in Lexington.

KY Dan

I just have to fight a nasty PC problem at work. I think I have the problem licked but it will take about 12 hrs to resolve :(

So if can start it Friday night I think I'll be there.

Do you think it will be difficult finding the Flags once all the silt is stired up from 50 divers?

You mean there'll be slit?

I guess I'll have to use the Force!

KYDan

silt n.
A sedimentary material consisting of very fine particles intermediate in size between sand and clay.

slit n.
A long, straight, narrow cut or opening.

With that many divers scrabling for flags you might be getting a slit from the rocks while in a storm of silt :)

At least there is a limit to 2 flags per diver. After I bag my limit, I'll be moving deeper to get out of the way.

CobaltWave once bubbled...

With that many divers scrabling for flags you might be getting a slit from the rocks while in a storm of silt :)

v.
scrambling: rapidly scurrying about in search of valuable treasure

v
scrabling: bartering for merchandise using small vermin as collateral

:)

Dislexia: a condition where one's fingers just can't seem to type in the same order consistently!

Good thing I live in Dis-lexington!

KYDan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom