Treasure Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
No he does not but he will if you have called ahead of time or if NH has already set it up.

Actually he is now open on Fridays at 1 o'clock.

Just called him. What are you talking about? I wouldn't show up Friday at 1 O'clock without calling ahead unless you want to sit around till Saturday morning.

Did he mention that he would be open Friday night? I was told he would be and the fee would be $5, if part of the T-Hunt.

Thanks,

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
Just called him. What are you talking about? I wouldn't show up Friday at 1 O'clock without calling ahead unless you want to sit around till Saturday morning.

He told me this earlier in the season so he may have changed has mind (he seems to have gotten busy lately.) I've had a few of my customers ask about it here recently so I will call and double check when I get back to Louisville. I apoligize is I presented incorrect information to anyone.

Edited for horrendous spelling.

I know Joe's will be open Saturday night for camping. Is anyone planning on camping that night?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom