trilastic vs. trilastic deluxe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LuzRD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
hi all,
new guy here researching equipment to try when i get my cert :dork2: .
the trilastic line looks great, however i cannot find the differences between the trilastic and the trilastic deluxe line. the deluxe line seems to have a slightly lower msrp (?!?!) and the trilastic sells for less it seems, so it has me a little confused lol

im sure that either would be a great choice if im comfortable in it, but id still like to know if there are any differences.

thanks!

Jim

Jim the trilastic line has been great. There are two major differences between the two suits. The Deluxe offers our "trilastic neoprene" through out the entire suit. This makes it more comfortable for extended wear, as well as more flexibility. Also inside material is our "Dry Fire plush". This is going to dry faster and also wicks moisture away from the body. Obviously while being worn outside of water, on the boat etc.
They are both great suits, one just has a few more bells and whistles.
The deluxe is more expensive than the regular trilastic suit.

I hope this clears the air a little.

P.S. Welcome to the board!

Best.

thank you very much
sounds like exactly the info i wanted.

and thank you very much, glad i found this place = }

I realize this is an old thread but I have a followup question for Zak - can you provide any details about wetsuit construction utilized in Trilastic Deluxe 3.2.2? Are the panels blind stitched and glued or does it use the flatlock stitching? How much water intrusion can be expected through the seams? Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom