Trip to the Philippines in pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Self explanatory, really. A few land and HDR's thrown in, go easy, I'm new to this...

xmasnudiesm.jpg

anemshrimpsm.jpg

stripedshrimpsm.jpg

myridesm.jpg

tarsiersm.jpg

flatwormsm.jpg

nemobooksm.jpg

oldchurchhdrsm.jpg

tarsierplottingsm.jpg

bangkaabovesm.jpg

diver.jpg

chipstersm.jpg

orangepymysm.jpg

chochillhdr.jpg

That should do it.

Z..

Nice! I really like your tarsier shots. The bike trip up to the Chocolate Hills is fun....good scenery all the way.

Oh i just want to cuddle that fury thing - Tarsier??? What are they like? Nicely camo'd shrimp. The pygmy is cute too.

Who is the diver - I do know it is not Mags :no

Thanks all :)

Miss D - yep, it's a tarsier. they are very small, they are abou the size of an open hand. Very cute, and kinda dopey during the day when they are sleeping.

It's not Maggie, it's Chip. Maggie doesn't like being photographed underwater... :(

Z...

Love the first nudi in the ascidians :) Very nice - well done!

And what did you do to piss that Tarsier off in the second shot (vertical)? You're lucky he's tiny LOL Looks like he's getting ready to rip your arm off and beat you over the head with it!

Looks like he's getting ready to rip your arm off and beat you over the head with it!

:rofl3:

Dopey... That reminds me of the monkey's in Costa Rica. They eat some sort of fruit and get sort of stoned out. So are these things friendly? what is the deal?

Alcina - managed to catch him blinking whilst turning his head. It was a fluke. I have been trying to catch one blinking for a whil enow, they hardly ever do it. And I'm only too happy to have peopl etell me what all those things are, I only know the nudie, the typical boring nemo (I know, but I thought that is the sort of pic you may find in a Fish ID book :D), and the humans :)

Miss D - the ones in those photos are taken at a sanctuary - they are pretty happy as they are not really disturbed too much. They pretty much just sleep during the day,and at night they eat insects and such. The males have an awesome life. when mating time comes, the females look for the males, they mate, then the male kicks the female out of his home to raise the little tarsier child on her own.

Caloy - Mmmmmm.. Dopey burger!

Nice! Especially #1,3 and the two Tarsier shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom