TRUK and YAP in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PF,

There still may be chance that you can get a spot on one of those charters. You might want to inquire on who owns those charters for that week so you can contact them and give them your name and contact info in case there are any last minute cancellations or unsold spots. They usually maintain a waiting list in the event of any cancellations. In that case you may be able to negotiate a better deal. Good Luck. :)

pilot fish:
Nope, both are booked solid on those dates.

Yeah PF, Good Luck!

Just keep on trying for the Liveaboards, right up to the deadline where you can't recoup the deposit (or total payment) for your Blue Lagoon Hotel & Dive Ops Reservation . . .have a fun & safe trip!

Jim Kerr:
PF,

There still may be chance that you can get a spot on one of those charters. You might want to inquire on who owns those charters for that week so you can contact them and give them your name and contact info in case there are any last minute cancellations or unsold spots. They usually maintain a waiting list in the event of any cancellations. In that case you may be able to negotiate a better deal. Good Luck. :)

I'm resigned to Blue Lagoon. Any alterations at this point will interfere with me meeting a dive buddy in Yap after my Truk trip. All is in no way lost since I expect to have some great dives and some rest at Blue Lagoon. If I were not already commited to a date to meet my buddy on Guam for the trip over to Yap, I might go further with trying to secure a spot on a liveaboard . I hear great things about the two, Thorfinn and Odyssey, but it will have to be another time.

Kevrumbo:
Yeah PF, Good Luck!

Just keep on trying for the Liveaboards, right up to the deadline where you can't recoup the deposit (or total payment) for your Blue Lagoon Hotel & Dive Ops Reservation . . .have a fun & safe trip!

Will let you know how it was when I get back. 3 months :)

What are your dates? I might just be around Palau and Yap during March.

Diver Dennis:
What are your dates? I might just be around Palau and Yap during March.

March 5th to 23rd. Have not added Palau to this trip so it's just Truk and Yap at this point. Will be in Yap around the 15th,16th. Let's do a dive?

Back
Top Bottom