TSDT does Memorial Weekend 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee, up to now we are assuming the new strain of pondus scumus is a derivative of rectus excretionous of the Longhornious genious. What we have failed to observe is the possibility of the Bullfrogious maximus having injested the excretionous of the Longhornious thus creating this coloration and texture. Just another lame assinous theory.

:jester: tony

Originally posted by scubatexastony
Dee, up to now we are assuming the new strain of pondus scumus is a derivative of rectus excretionous of the Longhornious genious. What we have failed to observe is the possibility of the Bullfrogious maximus having injested the excretionous of the Longhornious thus creating this coloration and texture. Just another lame assinous theory.

:jester: tony

You may be right! I forgot the possibility of the intervention of the Frogious species. Bullfrogious Maximus is well known for it's ingestion tendacies but I thought they restricted their intake to Equineious generalimus. I think we need more research!

I just wanted to let everybody know that I took the boat out on a dive yesterday andall of the new stuff worked great, so we should be in good shape for the Travis trip. Also, if any of you in the Austin area could hit up some local dive shops or divers and ask thm for some good spots to dive out on the lake, it would be most appreciated. I have a new bottom sounder, but I am not too goo at reading it just yet, and I hope to have a little more practice by the time I get there.

It's the combination of the Bullfrogius Rectulious Excretous with the Longhornious Cherrium that is causing the reddish color of this new genre of Pondus Scumus. I have been doing some research in the Lab and have found this to be true.

As soon as my sinuses clear and my eyes quit watering I will complete my research and give you my findings.

"Longhornious", ......I just love that word.

Dr. ID

Thanks Tony!

Does anybody kow who I can call to get a map of Lake Travis??

TT....call Doug Faulkner at Dive Texas. This is the dive shop on Hwy 620 at the base of the dam I've talked to. I think I remember seeing several maps of the lake around his shop.

He's a really nice guy and if anyone can help, I'd bet on him.

Dive Texas....512/219-8131

Originally posted by TRUETEXAN
Thanks Tony!

Does anybody kow who I can call to get a map of Lake Travis??
Carlisle will be dropping one off with me on Friday that will have some markings. But I did have planned to pick the brains of the Dive Texas guy Dee mentioned. Especially since he gave me some ideas the last time I was at his place and had a chance to talk to him.

Here's the latest on campers at Mansfeild Dam!

pss, copied from earlier post: list of campers so far. Gotta cut some more fire wood...

Texas Mike
Dee and Beast (and the Kitchen)
David (of Austin)
Coldwater and family (RV style)
Tom & Michelle (and Diedre)
Fishkiller & ?
Texass (Des and ?)
Artsprite (and other half....if not suffering from BVI syndrone)
lovetodive2 (Tina)
scubatexastony & Brenda
Ronbo & Jolynn (RV style)
Fetch (Jeff and Rachel)
Bill Brown and Wendy Weinberger
Sue J and Family
Steve (T.P.H.)& Odin (Micheal)
Achen and friends
RickHeaD (Richard and Yuko) Mobile tent style....
Truckdriver and Sheila (depends on the "syndrone" also) hehe

no word as of yet from:
Zagnuts Johnny and Kathleen

Well folks I have a delima????

I have been invited to take a trip to CHINA (again) so I have to choose between a trip to a foreign land and do the two things I enjoy most or go to CHINA and eat Real Chinese food.. I told my Travel sponser that I want to return by the 24th but like the last time I went to China I stayed Waaayy longer..

Back
Top Bottom