Tubbataha queenanne liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, I highly recommend Boardwalk Scuba Center in Subic as Dive Op; full mixed gas/Helium with doubles 11L with 5.5L deco bottle support. Jason Obien is the staff divemaster/guide and really knows his stuff. George Ang Dy Pay is the Proprietor --if you're interested, he's planning a CCR Class for November (Dive Rite's O2ptima Unit). . .

Kevrumbo:
BTW, I highly recommend Boardwalk Scuba Center in Subic as Dive Op; full mixed gas/Helium with doubles 11L with 5.5L deco bottle support. Jason Obien is the staff divemaster/guide and really knows his stuff. George Ang Dy Pay is the Proprietor --if you're interested, he's planning a CCR Class for November (Dive Rite's O2ptima Unit). . .

oh... you mean, george and jason who let me dive in subic without overhead or even basic wreck training? maybe you'd like to personally extend your congratulations to them for keeping me safe inside those scary wrecks :boings:

Kev, any idea how Boardwalk's helium prices are compared to Johan's?

iris_ice:
oh... you mean, george and jason who let me dive in subic without overhead or even basic wreck training? maybe you'd like to personally extend your congratulations to them for keeping me safe inside those scary wrecks :boings:
Yes Iris my Dear . . .you would do well to take a Wreck Class with them and return the favor. I'm sure Jason would appreciate it if you had the skill and knowledge to get him out as well, should he ever have any problems on a wreck dive with you as a buddy :wink: !

Sincerely,
Your "Kalbo & Scubaboard Jackie Chan":D

pakman:
Kev, any idea how Boardwalk's helium prices are compared to Johan's?
This was the account tally for my deep dives on the F4 Phantom Jet (45 meters) and the Sakura Maru (54 meters):

F4 Wreck:
Dive Fee: 1,100 php
Trimix (21/35): 4,200
Jason's Trimix: 2,000
50% Nitrox Deco: 500

Sakura Maru:
Dive Fee: 1,100
Trimix (18/45): 5,400
Jason's Trimix: 1,800
50% Nitrox Deco: 500
100% O2 Deco: 500

Not sure of the unit price per helium and oxygen, nor how the above compares to what Johan charges. . .

Kevrumbo:
Next will be the Coron Liveaboard with Techasia

I'm sure you'll have a blast. I just got my IANTD normoxic / hypoxic trimix certification from Sam and Dave at Techasia. They're great guys and the quality of the instruction was tremendous. I look forward to diving with them again sometime in the the future. The Coron wrecks are also really nice, especially the Irako and the Kyokuzan Maru.

Back
Top Bottom