Turks and Caicos Seven Star at Grace Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rented a small car with Avis. $29 + tax per day. Useful when going to town??

Last thing before going is to service my gear. I notice scubatoys started charging for return shipping now. Don't remember having to pay for that previously.

I came back last week and Turks and Caicos has changed so much in the last 10 years.

The irony is when I checked-in the Seven Stars I had a sense of deja vu. There were things like a palm tree, or the sand on the beach, or the ambiance that was very familiar. Just didn't know what it was.

To make a story short. 10 years ago I stayed at the Allegro. It turns out the Seven Stars was built on top of the Allegro about 7 years ago. I got certified by Dive Provo back when their shop was inside the Allegro.

I went diving with Dive Provo again for 2 days. The Dive Guide were pretty awesome. Had a great time with them. In particular John from the UK and Dr. Nevis from Slovania.

From what I remember, the dive sites are so much better now than before. We saw sharks every single dive. The reefs and marine life were excellent and A LOT better than what I remember.

Back
Top Bottom