Tusa Zen IQ-900 and IQ-950

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Delhi Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I live quite far away from an LDS and am trying to choose between the IQ-900 and IQ-950 computers. I have all the information I need except the following: is there a size/weight difference between the two or are the bodies the same, only with differing capabilities.

If they are not the same, what are their respective weights (batteries included)?

Thanks in advance.

HI-
Both units are identical in size and do not differ except for a metal trim ring on the IQ-950. Each weighs 80 grams with strap.

I've got a follow up question. I just ordered a Zen IQ-900 and was looking for a screen protector for it. I didn't see one on the website and couldn't find one on google, so I am probably going to add a generic one from invisible shield. Can you tell me what the face size is, in mm? Thanks!

Just doing a quick measure on mine, it looks like 39mm. That being said, a standard protector came in the box with mine.

Ahh. Guess I'll wait to see what I get before I buy one then. I appreciate the help. Thanks!

HI-
TUSA computers come standard with screen protectors/gauge guards, in this case the Zen series comes with clear Mylar adhesive protector cut for the Zen DC.

Back
Top Bottom