TV Casting Question - Looking for you Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll admit to me the whole concept of people calling themselves "paranormal" makes me laugh. Most people who would declare themselves as "paranormals" come across to me as attention seeking snake-oil salesmen who try to profit from people's naivety....

R..

and the down side of this is? If they pay me to do it I will argue and act scared and produce as much inconclusive proof as is needed to keep the show on the air....

If Kim K can whore her self out for money, this doesn't look unreasonable....

and the down side of this is? If they pay me to do it I will argue and act scared and produce as much inconclusive proof as is needed to keep the show on the air....

If Kim K can whore her self out for money, this doesn't look unreasonable....
She's sexier...

I've been narked on wrecks before...:drunks: Saw a mermaid once with really big sea-shells.....:chuckle:

Jim...

I was doing a photo shoot of tombstones in a cemetery alone at night the day I found out a friend of mine from high school had killed himself...

I might as well have been narc'd I finally gave up after a hurried two hours, just got too weird.

Kim k might be sexier, but she is busy whoring herself out somewhere else.... that leaves me...

Maybe they can throw a camera in with a sat crew and do a segment on ghosts of the chamber !

Back
Top Bottom