TV shows about diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We do an online dive show. We have over 50 episodes so far and are still going strong. We film and produce videos all over Long Island sound and other areas ie North Carolina, Maine, Nassau, rhode island and Montuak to promote scuba diving. We try to illustrate that diving doesn't always have to be risky to be fun. We try to rope people who are on the fence about getting certified. Its been great for kids to be able to see local areas and marine life/shipwrecks. It's been a blast.

Www.squalusmarine.com

make sure you click full video archive.

Thanks
Captain Denis

Presently in the early stages of creating my own dive show. Going to get it aired hopefully on local TV and also create YOUTUBE channel. Actually looking for a title. Thinking ``Diving with friends`` The concept will be going to local dive spots and diving with local divers. If anyone has an better title let me know!

Take a look on YouTube. I’v seen some videos on their.Can you tell where can I download the full series of videos?

It is “Splash”, it is a reality television series that follows celebrities as they try to master the art of diving.

I don't know about availability outside the US, but PBS.org has lots of streamable video content. There nature documentaries are superb and content is regularly updated.

one of my favorites is Under H20. Episodes are only five minutes, but are beautifully shot. I recommend the Black water drift dive episode.
Under H20 | Watch Online | PBS Video

You can also find the some NOVA episodes, I recommend Kings of Camouflage. About cuttlefish.
NOVA | Kings of Camouflage

There are some other programs on the site that are diver interest topics, you just have to poke around a bit to find them.

Scuba Nation is a new one I stumbled on, it's pretty good. It focuses a lot on South Florida and the Keys, but the footage is great, they do segments on gear, and even some seafood recipes...

Scuba Nation is a new one I stumbled on, it's pretty good. It focuses a lot on South Florida and the Keys, but the footage is great, they do segments on gear, and even some seafood recipes...

i like ScubaNation myself -- and the guys are cool too.... nice thing about Billy & Mitch is they are willing to dive with the locals -- check out the bugfest episode.

finally saw my 1st episode of Sea Hunt last night on TV -- found it on this strange channel tucked way up in the cable numbers that was running a bunch of old tv shows..
was an episode about thieving pearl divers.

Back
Top Bottom