TV shows about diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i like ScubaNation myself -- and the guys are cool too.... nice thing about Billy & Mitch is they are willing to dive with the locals -- check out the bugfest episode.

finally saw my 1st episode of Sea Hunt last night on TV -- found it on this strange channel tucked way up in the cable numbers that was running a bunch of old tv shows..
was an episode about thieving pearl divers.

I think most of the episodes were about thieving pearl divers, or Russian smugglers.... or was it good diver gone bad.....

and pretty girls...

more proof that tv hasn't changed at all in 60 years... violence and sex always sells... although back then was more just skin & a kiss or two.

scubanation's Fluro diving epsiode is one not to miss -- i wonder what shops around here might rent the floro lights? and no i can't spell this morning :(
didn't know an octopus could turn those colors ---

This channel you mentioned in your post is really excellent to spend some amazing time.

Thanks a lot!

That should be a link to the catch up website where you can stream the shows and watch with a flash player.

That should be a link to the catch up website where you can stream the shows and watch with a flash player.

Thanks. I'm looking for a torrent so I can watch the show in HD offline.

-Adrian

So what you're saying is you are looking for a torrent?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom