TV shows about diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to Scubaboard... Where you get the answer for the question you didn't ask

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc
I *knew* I should have said that upfront! <grin>

Well the person who uploaded the show to YouTube, did make it into a torrent, by filming the monitor .... :p

If you use FireFox, you can download most YouTube and other 'streaming' videos btw.

Still, not easy to digest as a torrent, but hey, it's a giant stride sideways, make it into a torrent, and then share it, so you can then download it!

BRad

I have watched great ocean adventures and it is good show to spend some time on it.

Both me and my wife are good divers and this TV programme was very exciting, especially how the arch looked to entice divers to go beyond their means. I found the bit where they found the weight belts, very thought provoking and quite chilling.

Does anyone remember "Primus"? At least that's what I think it was called. A show in the 70's about various diving adventures involving intrigue, espionage, and chicks in bikinis. I watched it with my Dad a lot. He loved to point out the inconsistensies and theatrics that would have killed a lot of divers, had they really dived like that.

You can also find the some NOVA episodes, I recommend Kings of Camouflage. About cuttlefish.
NOVA | Kings of Camouflage

I was just watching this show when my college alma mater was mentioned as one of the places where tests have been done on cuttlefish! What a small world!

Does anyone know what year this was produced? Seems it aired in 2011, after I'd graduated. Still, very cool to be watching scuba footage and have my college mentioned!

There's a show that followed some tradtional pearl divers a few years ago. They collected pearls for jewellery. Something like these on this site. I'll have to find out the name and get back to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom