two new sets of gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RRDAVE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
well we take the big plung tomorro and are going to buy our first gear sets. we are both thinking about seaquest bc's, diva lx for mrs rr, pro dq+ for me. we also like the sherwood maximus. anybody using any or these? I'm also thinking of going with the logic computor. Any thoughts? we are very new to this so any help would go a long way. RRDave.....

I would get 3 sets so you have backups. And you can send them to me so in case of fire or theft at least one set is safe! I will treat them like they are my own.

Congrats on buying many people that start diving take years to buy and when you have to rent I think sometimes that keeps you from diving and nothing should interfere with diving :wink:

Beast and I both started with SQ Quick Draw BC's and still use them for pool sessions. Good quality gear, I think you'll be pleased with it.

Never used Sherwood regs but I'm sure someone will pipe in with an opinion!

I personally don't have any experience with the Sherwood Maximus, but my backup regulator is an old Sherwood Brut. It's been through the ringer a few times and is still in good working order.

If the Maximus is anything like the Brut, it should be a good reg, but like I said, I don't have any personal experience with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom