Two tone cookies...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neat stuff Pete, very cool
I learned CAD three/four years ago about the same time I started playing with 3D printers at the Gainesville Hackerspace. While I still feel like I'm a relative noob at both, with the tutelage of peeps like Kamin from the Hackerspace, I do OK. It helps that the technology has evolved to the point of almost being foolproof. Almost.

I did these by hand after diving with a guy who has the same initials as me, the same white markers, the same two notches for touch ID. These I'll never confuse with someone else's, in the light or dark. And the stripes are Spurs colors!
IMG_2959.jpg

OK, it took me a while with OnShape to get perfect alignments and I found the color I like for me... it's an Orange/yellow silk meld. Here is my official Cookie shaped SB namebadge...

1676829822740.png

I had to make it 20% larger but kept the arrow lines parallel to the outer flats with the arrow line holes in line with the center and the dips to keep the cookie on the line. There was a bit of a problem with the print on the back side, but you can't see it from the front. I've affixed a small metal bar on the back, so I can use magnets to put it on my shirt without putting holes in it. So, this is perfect for me: Picasso!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom