UEMIS Updates??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BB1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

There was talk a little while ago about new updates and enhancements coming.

Can you let us know what is planned and roughly when you think the updates will be released?

Updates we have heard about on SB:

Gauge mode
Trimix
Correction for data input about imperial tank sizes and working pressures
Own PC based logging software in addition to UEMIS online portal. (Hoping for this!)
CCR ??

Any other updates planned??

Hi,

There was talk a little while ago about new updates and enhancements coming.

Can you let us know what is planned and roughly when you think the updates will be released?

Updates we have heard about on SB:

Gauge mode
Trimix
Correction for data input about imperial tank sizes and working pressures
Own PC based logging software in addition to UEMIS online portal. (Hoping for this!)
CCR ??

Any other updates planned??

Gauge mode and Dive Planner should be available within the next couple weeks (according to a phone conversation this morning), we are working on the other things, but I have no timeline for this. As soon as I know, I will post it. They are working very hard, but there are only 2 people who can do the "heavy lifting" in those things, and it simply takes some time. It is not that they are sitting in Switzerland, legs and arms crossed and eating chocolate...:wink: They know how important it is to bring those updates as soon as possible, but they are also making sure that there are no flaws in it.

Michael

Thanks for the update!

I have no problem waiting for it to be fully tested - far better that way!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom