UK SL4 LED w/cree R2 and LEDs for halcyon scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi'

Are you still selling the lights? i could not find on ebay? is there pics of them. I'm a new diver can you tell me witch ones would be best prime & 2nd. and how much? thanks Gary

Just a update
I have started to make a new LED mod its a Cree U2 1300 lumen 10w LED. It has a 2.5 hr burn time in a SL4 and 4 to 5 hrs in a SL6. This is awsome in the SL6. Cost is $45 shipped Thanks:D
How much is it with a SL4? Prefer not to buy a SL4 just to tear it apart.

I feel its getting a full burn 1300 lumen for 2hrs. then fades to 500 for another 1 hour then just keeps fading. Both LEDs seen to have the same burn times. Both LEDs seen to have the same light patern. They use the same refectors. Thanks
I was going to use Eneloop 2000mAh AA with C adapters for the SL4. Will it last 1/2 as long as the C batteries? I heard you don't get as long on your rechargable C batteries, but I read somewhere low discharge rate batteries deliver much closer to their potential in high discharge situations than regular NiMH batteries and am wondering if you are using low discharge rate rechargable C batteries? If not, the eneloop AA might be alot closer to your rechargable's burn time.

Still Doing Cree R5 LEDs for 3c and Mini Scouts and SL4 and SL6 For $35 with free shipping. Thanks all

Yes I have had several guys ask if I'm still building light modules. I'm still making the Cree R5 345Lumen LED for the 2 and 3c scout lights and the SL4 and SL6 lights. I'm on my 3rd year and over 1000 LEDs made. Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom