UK SL4 LED w/cree R2 and LEDs for halcyon scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Look like the SL6 is the old one. I will need to make it. I will update you when its in the mail.

Thanks Look like the SL6 is the old one. I will need to make it. I will update you when its in the mail.

Jim,

You got that out fast... Got my order today! Wow! That's a really nice upgrade to my SL4 and SL6. Nice and bright with great battery life. Been playing with them outside tonight and the light these things throw is impressive. Thanks! Nice job. Can't wait to try them on my next dive.

Got my order
Mini-scout halcyon is now brighter than standard LED Scout Halcyon but Scout becomes even brighter (with Jim's insert). I can keep going...

Great geal, super quality as usual
Thanks Big Jim!

Got my order
Mini-scout halcyon is now brighter than standard LED Scout Halcyon but Scout becomes even brighter (with Jim's insert). I can keep going...

Great geal, super quality as usual
Thanks Big Jim!

Thanks for the post. Dive safe have Fun. :) Jim

this is a great LED module. i just got mine and its very bright!
nice work Jim

Received my 2 R5 I can’t wait to try them out in the water. Thank for what appears to be an excellent upgrade to my SL6s

I have one of your R 2 mods in my SL4, it's fantastic. Simple question. Will the R 5 mod produce more light in a SL 6 (more C cells = more voltage) than the R 5 in a SL 4? I'm thinking of getting a R 5 mod for the wife and already have a SL 4.
Thanks,
DMdoogie

Hi Jim.

I dropped you an e-mail today about getting the right LED light for my next trip to Coz. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom