UK SL4 LED w/cree R2 and LEDs for halcyon scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim could you please summarise the various lights you have available - battery type, light output, beam angle, cost etc?

Hey Jim i am new to the board and read this thread. I have a old uk SL4 sunlight that could use your upgrade! So from what i read the r2 is tighter and shoots longer beam. R5 is bigger beam and little shorter on the distance. Both r2 & r5 fit the uk SL4? Hom many lumens u think outta the r2/r5?

This would be main light for me... Just some minor cavern entrances and looking for bugs in da reefs... Which would u suggest? I will get what ever u say.

Thanks for producing these upgrades for all of us that need/want them.

Bam

Just a note: you no longer have your eBay address in your profile. Are you still selling through eBay?

Hey Jim i am new to the board and read this thread. I have a old uk SL4 sunlight that could use your upgrade! So from what i read the r2 is tighter and shoots longer beam. R5 is bigger beam and little shorter on the distance. Both r2 & r5 fit the uk SL4? Hom many lumens u think outta the r2/r5?

This would be main light for me... Just some minor cavern entrances and looking for bugs in da reefs... Which would u suggest? I will get what ever u say.

Thanks for producing these upgrades for all of us that need/want them.

Bam

Hi, Yes both will fit the SL4 The R2 is 220 lumens and the R5 is 345 lumens. I do have the R5 listed. If you want the R2 I can get it made this weekend. Thanks

Just a note: you no longer have your eBay address in your profile. Are you still selling through eBay?

Sorry I have been very busy and have a limited amount of LEDs at this time. But I do have LEDs and lights on Ebay at this time.
Also you can just send me a PM and we can deal thru PayPal. Thanks Jim

Sorry I have been very busy and have a limited amount of LEDs at this time. But I do have LEDs and lights on Ebay at this time.
Also you can just send me a PM and we can deal thru PayPal. Thanks Jim

Sorry what I meant to say is that the link in your little profile to the left of your posts (in this thread, and I assume others as well) does not link to your eBay auctions, but to your ScubaBoard profile page.

Where it says "jjblomquist's eBay Auctions" to the left of your posts, it links to

ScubaBoard - View Profile: jjblomquist

instead of

blomquistjja1 | eBay

For my practical question, have you ever made LEDs for the Q40s? (I have to carry lights for customers, and it is easy to tuck 6 Q40's in a pocket (and impossible to tuck 6 sl4s in a pocket) at the end of the dive. If I ordered, it would be in a batch of six if that makes any difference to things.

Hi Jim,

i just bought 2 of the Scuba dive light Bulb Cree R5 LEDmod for Halcyon scout from Ebay.

I have two 3 C Battery Halcyon Scout, i cant wait to get the bulbs.

hope they work! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom