UK SL4 LED w/cree R2 and LEDs for halcyon scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a Bump A have lots of stock of R5 LEDs. Now making a R5 for the Tektite 3c lights and pelican Pelilite 2C light And I have 3 SaekoDive lights with R5 LEDs along with the UK SL4 and the Halcyon Scout. These are great. Thanks

I have several light ready to go.
2 yellow pelilites With R5 LED $ 55
2 yellow Seakodive lights With R5 LED $55
1 blue UK Q3 XL used With R5 LED $45
Also I will have 4 yellow UK SL4 lights With R5 LED $65 some time next week around 12/1.
Thanks jim

I have several light ready to go.
2 yellow pelilites With R5 LED $ 55
2 yellow Seakodive lights With R5 LED $55
1 blue UK Q3 XL used With R5 LED $45
Also I will have 4 yellow UK SL4 lights With R5 LED $65 some time next week around 12/1.
Thanks jim

I have 2 more Blue UK SL4 with the Cree R5 LED for $65
I will not be shipping between the 15th and the 1st
Happy Holidays

Could I buy two heatsinks from you? The components less emitters, wires, and drivers.
I have my own driver boards and emitters (I was thinking of using an xpg r4 5b for one, a high cri Seoul P4 S2 for the other) I recall from earlier discussions you use a d26/p60 drop-in host unit inside your custom made heatsink.

This would be international shipping via usps, to Kingston Ontario.

I have 2 more Blue UK SL4 with the Cree R5 LED for $65
I will not be shipping between the 15th and the 1st
Happy Holidays

Jim I am interested in one of the SL4's. Do you ship to Hawaii, and if so, how much would that set me back? Thank you.

-John

Got mine today. Wow it is bright!!! I can't wait to try it out in the water. Thanks Jim for the outstanding service.

Thanks everyone just a FYI becuase someone asked about my Ebay auctions. I"m just taking a break for the holidays. But if you need a light just send me a PM and I will try to get it out. I have been working 65 plus hours a week and doing the Ebay for the last 7 weeks so I just need to kick back and try to get in the water. Thanks Happy Holidays

Do you have a LED mod setup for a princeton tec shockwave II? Thanks.

Do you have a LED mod setup for a princeton tec shockwave II? Thanks.

I have worked on the shock wave. I have been tring to fit a 5 LED 1200 lumen bulb in to it. I have a rough mode but its not a 100%. Keep in touch maybe in a couple months. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom