Under Sea Adentures in Kennewick Washinton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergirl50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just had a terrible experience with this dive shop via email. Some how he got an email blast I sent to my customers and he emailed me and this is what he said. Do not spam my email *******. I did not ask for this information
I replied back Excuse me??? DO I know you?
here is his reply: Exactly you don't know me and you are spamming me so please piss off.I did not spam him...someone somehow sent him something and I am sorry for that but there is no excuse to be so rude. I would hate for any of you to have to deal with this person personally so therefore I am sending his direct quotes to me.
Here is the address of the place so you decide if you want to do business with a person of such quality. It would have been easy to just delete it and be on your merry way. Hey we dive people are suppose to support each other not be "assholes" to one another! I can only guess he has an email close to someone in my email line and he got it by mistake but geez MR be nice!

UnderSea Adventures

lostreef@prodigy.net.mx

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom