Underwater card - discounts with over 200 operators in Australasia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I was just having some fun. :D We see a lot of sites claim to be the "biggest" or the "best" for one area or another. I am not sure who they are comparing it to though. :D We had a few people even question why we allow such ads for other sites here. Why not? It's a HUGE internet, and I am sure we can't please at least 5% of the divers in the world. For the other %95, we are happy to be their home!

Southern Japan no whaling- just whale watching! Illegal to hunt dolphin here to!

Hmm it's a good question and I love the stirring that's going on about why ...

We might include Japan in the future because I guess it is part of Asia and therefore Australasia ... you think ... ?

In regards to seeing this as and advertisement .. actually Scubaboard and underwater.com.au as well as a bunch of other good underwater related websites from around the globe are working together as part of the Underwater Network

At the end of the day we are all here for the same reason .. we love it underwater !

So my little post was to show how to make going underwater just that little bit cheaper for all ... and nobody on this planet has any doubt, that scubaboard is the biggest dive forum in the world ... which of course is why I posted this here.

See you underwater ...

Back
Top Bottom