Unique diving apparatus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Luis. I knew I had read about a similar device somewhere. You going to make SD VI ??

At this point I am planning on it. First we have Portage Quarry in August. There will be many interesting people at PQ that I want to meet.

I am also in strong need to get back to Bonaire, so we will see how things go.

Are you going to PQ?

I heard you all had a great time down in Florida at Sand Dog V.

Very interesting. Thanks Luis.

Where are you reading that? …I don’t think that is the case.
Somewhere else I read a full description of its function and it is very interesting.
If you notice the exhaust is nowhere near the sensing diaphragm, which defies all hydraulic water column working logic. It can accomplish this with a cable inside the hose than restricts the exhaust in combination with the motion of the bellows diaphragm. The bellows diaphragm also functions as a small counter-lung. I don’t believe their in any provision for a scrubber. I think it just flushes a high percentage of the used air with every breath.

Now for the important question…are you going to offer yours for $79.95?

You are correct that the description does not mention any scrubber material, but look at items 44 and 45....that looks like dangerous, caustic, don't buy his-buy mine-pellets! As far as the price, why I can put you in a WankeLung for $78.95 converted to 2008 dollars...

c

At this point I am planning on it. First we have Portage Quarry in August. There will be many interesting people at PQ that I want to meet.

I am also in strong need to get back to Bonaire, so we will see how things go.

Are you going to PQ?

I heard you all had a great time down in Florida at Sand Dog V.

Wish I could but after 2 weeks in Bonaire (one without the wife) I suspect going to Portage the next week might not go over to good with the wife or the other boss. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom