Upcoming Events

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

Discover Diving Is having a "Dive and Dine" on June 6th at Windmill Quarry. Come dive, have fun, bring a dish to pass (DD is supplying the meat) and we'll all eat good and socialize after our dives!! So far, I know that Dan and I will be there!! This is a great chance to get comfortable in the water again after our long winter surface interval!! For those of you that have been waiting for the water to warm up (you know who you are) this should be perfect!!

Also........Lake Effect Divers has the Crystal and Tradewinds listed as one of our club dives. These are 2 of the nicest wrecks in Lake Erie!! the date is July 18th. Please sign up with Discover Diving and also post here to let other club members know that you're going.
This trip will be with Osprey Carters (probably the nicest dive boat on Lake Erie!!). some of us have been wanting to see these wrecks for a couple of years now.
Both of these wrecks are about 120' You need to be Advanced certified or better.

I don't know if they changed it, or if I mis-read it.

Bring your own meat, and a dish to pass.

DD is supplying dessert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom