USA3000 Airlines - Warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't believe that you are whining about not being able to carry more than 50lbs of luggage. Most major airlines will charge you a fee to bring that amount of bags on board the plane and will in most cases make you check them into cargo.
I have used USA3000 three times and will use them again and again. Their service is fantastic, the flight attendants are professional and friendly. The meal is a surprise and quite tastey and the planes are all brand new or at the worst a few years old. Plenty of legroom and clean planes. This is how an airline should be and I see a great future for them.
Charter vs schedule? USA3000 offer both and the service on both are identical. Recently on a trip to Punta Cana I had to use USAirways from Philly to Punta Cana as USA3000 was sold out. The USAirways flight was far worse than USA3000's which I took to the same destination 4 months prior. A soft sandwich and a glass of soda. The plane was dirty and the flight attendants were rude. The cost of a round trip ticket on USAirways was $678 and on USA3000 it was $248. If you have not used USA3000 airlines to go to your dive I would seriously recommend their site and fares and service.
www.usa3000airlines.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom