Used Force Fins - Model? Size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gstucke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Some of the older Force Fins did not have a size embossed on them? How can the size be determined? Are there foot pocket measurements for each size???
Also, I am told that the earlier Pros were not marked as such. Is this true? If it is, how can you tell if an older pair are Pros or Originals???
Thanks.

gstuke, Sizing, on models made before 1985, will appear on the bottom of fin near the leading edge of fin blade. Will look like XL Pat Pend, or L Pat Pending, or ML pat pend. Their will be a small Force Fin Logo on top of foot pocket. After 1985 sizing went in-side the foot pocket below where your heel goes. If your blade feels flexible then it is a Original, stiff it's a pro. My guess is it is a Original. So much water has passed under the bridge, but I think for a very short period in 1984 we might have let a few escape without sizing and logo. If you have this pair then you have some thing very special, hang it on the wall and get yourself a newer pair. Best, Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom