Useless dive Items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried using one of them there dive computers.I couldn't get the mouse thingy to stop floating away.And are some divers jealous,I threw my computer in next to my buddy.Boy did he get mad.

Fax machines are tough to use. The paper keeps disintegrating.

Also, it's hard to read my palm pilot with the bubbles under the glass. And that little pen thingy is tough to use with neoprene gloves.

for Video tapes, dryer lint and spare nuts and bolts?

Originally posted by Fishkiller
for Video tapes, dryer lint and spare nuts and bolts?

Let's see. Video tape can be used for backup cave line. The spare nuts and bolts for extra weight.

Dryer lint? I don't think so, but I'll let you know....

Hello,

As for useless items I would have to say the 'divers rear view mirror' is in the top 10 useless items.

Ed

A broken Shovel handle? Empty propane cylinders?

Fishkiller, I cannot believe that you do not see the good in some things. The dryer lint helps as insulation in your dry suit and the broken handle and empty propane bottles make the beginings of a good underwater baseball game.

Later, Hawk.

Ps. The O2 cleaned chicken isn't worth much underwater!

Fishkiller, being from AZ I can understand you not knowing this, but in FL fresh water means gators. You can use a broken shovel handle to gently push them away.

DSSW,

WWW™

Slow down there. I lost a wing nut from a set of banded doubles once and quite spent a while rummaging for an appropriate replacement. And from what I have seen on dive boats, LOTS of other nuts go diving!

Can you fit a cat in a propane bottle? What if you hit it with the shovel and send it thru the blender first?

And she hollered, "Don't look, Zellet!", but it was too late.

that lots of folk think that common sense is useless. Heck, I would figure only one in five divers carry enough. Now I gotta carry enough for me and the others on the boat as well. Its the same with manners and niceness too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom