Useless dive Items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by watergal
Slow down there. I lost a wing nut from a set of banded doubles once and quite spent a while rummaging for an appropriate replacement. And from what I have seen on dive boats, LOTS of other nuts go diving!

Can you fit a cat in a propane bottle? What if you hit it with the shovel and send it thru the blender first?

And she hollered, "Don't look, Zellet!", but it was too late.
Why would you want to hit a propane with a shovel?And a blinder would break?Why would you want to be mean to a cat?

My son just spent $400 on cordless tools (I still don't think they'll work underwater, even if you don't need all that cord).

I told him if I was gonna spend $400 on something, I would have bought more scuba gear!! :D:

watergal,
Please be nice to the cat.

Hi, Zellet:

I think I am mean because my parents didn't buy me enough stuff when I was a kid and I now take out that built up resentment on others. Make sure that doesn't happen to you!

You are right; I don't want to be mean to a cat if it will break my blender. Thanks

Originally posted by watergal
Hi, Zellet:

I think I am mean because my parents didn't buy me enough stuff when I was a kid and I now take out that built up resentment on others. Make sure that doesn't happen to you!

You are right; I don't want to be mean to a cat if it will break my blender. Thanks

Don't be giving him any ideas!!!

and that isn't a good reason for not being mean to a cat.

I found some old rope 1/4" and thought that the propane bottle could be used as a bouy or something

You have all the garden tools you need in your dive box.

1. spear gun for cane toad collecting

2. tank and regs for overly smokey BBQ's ( BC optional)

3. dive knife for weeding or going one on one with the cane toads

4. tanks for blowing grass clippings off the concrete driveway

There are several kitchen appliances my wife has yet to use without SCUBA , so the chances of coming up with a use with SCUBA is VERY SLIM!!

Todd

Did someone mention a cat?
Now, I agree that a cat is a useless scuba item.
Rick

think about it Rick................let the cat go from depth adn as it hits the surface and lets out one of those wails that they make when mating............hey a great emergency sound scource....hehe
:wink:

I was about to include the snorkle in the list. Then I considered the entertainment value of wearing it while I mow the lawn. The neighbors get a big kick out of it.

The most useless item underwater is my cell phone. It seems to ring just when I spot that monster lobster. and the sound quality is just atrocious. MP can you help? As for dryer lint what about extra insulation in those hard to reach places.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom