Uwatec smart pro battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried that before but iT did not work. Now I resoldered THE batterij and tried Some things. I also connected THE 2 pins near de - pole. I hear a beeb en THE wrench disapear. But however after starting THE computer THE wrench was there together whith THE old batterij value . I gone try to get. that away whith THE program I got from you

I have a picture of my board but I don't know how to get it in this message
Click this icon and follow the prompts:

Capture.JPG

If you're linking to an image stored on another website you may need to make one more post first - there's 5 post minimum for new users.

Hi, THE program seem not. to be working whith Windows xp

For this few day,
i have read this post many times to try to reset two of smart pro ver.E1 which i have change the battery few days ago!

The method "connect the 2 pin on the circuit board" is really annoyance!

It need to try to connect the 2 pin many many times! Very Stupid!

---------- Post added June 4th, 2014 at 11:34 AM ----------

I tried that before but iT did not work. Now I resoldered THE batterij and tried Some things. I also connected THE 2 pins near de - pole. I hear a beeb en THE wrench disapear. But however after starting THE computer THE wrench was there together whith THE old batterij value . I gone try to get. that away whith THE program I got from you

I have the same problem,
after connected the 2 pins, hear a beep, the computer is re-start,
BUT There are two problem there:
1. The wrench was still there together with the 21%O2, after 24hour, it disappear by itself;
2. The wrench was still there together with the OLD battery value, until now it is still there.:banghead:

the application failed to initialize properly(0XC0000135)
Well, what message do you get??

---------- Post added June 4th, 2014 at 07:08 PM ----------

Click this icon and follow the prompts:

View attachment 185935

If you're linking to an image stored on another website you may need to make one more post first - there's 5 post minimum for new users.

yes but the picture is on my own computer

Hi, THE program seem not. to be working whith Windows xp
There may be a problem with the photo uploader under XP. The mfr. didn't do a very good implentation for older operating systems. Try upgrading Flash in your browser if you're not running a later version. I no longer have an XP machine to test with.

Try uploading it here: Login - ScubaBoard Gallery then linking to it in your post. If you can upload but can't link to it, LMK and I'll add it to your post - I'm a Mod.

Another option is to upload it to a public gallery somewhere like Photobucket then link to it here. Just copy/paste the image URL here and anyone who wants to can view it there.

Try installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable and see what happens.

thnks I will try it. on the lap top with the old system.. It is there because I have a irda that only works under wp

---------- Post added June 5th, 2014 at 05:55 PM ----------

There may be a problem with the photo uploader under XP. The mfr. didn't do a very good implentation for older operating systems. Try upgrading Flash in your browser if you're not running a later version. I no longer have an XP machine to test with.

Try uploading it here: Login - ScubaBoard Gallery then linking to it in your post. If you can upload but can't link to it, LMK and I'll add it to your post - I'm a Mod.

Okay there in my gallery and now??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom