Va. Tech shooting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jhbryaniv:
I am pretty sure absolutely nothing. . .

Thats what is concerning me. I've been rather busy this AM here at work helping folks with their technical disabilities and now have to carry a radio because of the incident (I work at a school) which prompted me to take a few minute break to peek in on this thread....

No offense, but there is most likely going to be a pruning of the thread.. I don't know if I will have time before this evening, so don't take the pop-shots at me yet. If I do some pruning, you may or may-not recieve a note within a few hours of me doing so, only because its busy and I'm noticing other mods are not around much and thus busy themselves.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread will be reviewed and pruned as needed. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Dear all.....as you can see the thread was cleaned. Please refrain from ANY POLITICAL comments

CBulla:
Thats what is concerning me. I've been rather busy this AM here at work helping folks with their technical disabilities and now have to carry a radio because of the incident (I work at a school) which prompted me to take a few minute break to peek in on this thread....

No offense, but there is most likely going to be a pruning of the thread.. I don't know if I will have time before this evening, so don't take the pop-shots at me yet. If I do some pruning, you may or may-not recieve a note within a few hours of me doing so, only because its busy and I'm noticing other mods are not around much and thus busy themselves.

This thread will be reviewed and pruned as needed. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Hey don't put this on me :)

What type of school do you work at? elem, middle, high, college that sorta thing. . .

EDIT: I like the floors, you washed them and they look good!!!

jhbryaniv:
Hey don't put this on me :)

What type of school do you work at? elem, middle, high, college that sorta thing. . .

EDIT: I like the floors, you washed them and they look good!!!
WARNING!!!!: The views expressed by the poster herein should not be heeded by anything that does not require sheering:D

ffestpirate:
WARNING!!!!: The views expressed by the poster herein should not be heeded by anything that does not require sheering:D

We all need sheering once in a while. . .

Of the possible responses I have to that.... none of them would result in me not getting booted from SB for a few days.

A 76-year-old Jewish-Romanian lecturer was hailed a hero after blocking his classroom door long enough for many of his students to escape the Virginia Tech gunman, before being shot dead.

Liviu Librescu, a Holocaust survivor, pressed himself against the door of the classroom while shots were fired in the corridor and surrounding rooms. He stood firm, attempting to barricade the door, while his students clambered out of the windows.

dlndavid:
A 76-year-old Jewish-Romanian lecturer was hailed a hero after blocking his classroom door long enough for many of his students to escape the Virginia Tech gunman, before being shot dead.

Liviu Librescu, a Holocaust survivor, pressed himself against the door of the classroom while shots were fired in the corridor and surrounding rooms. He stood firm, attempting to barricade the door, while his students clambered out of the windows.

Survived the Holocaust, only to die this way... :116:

He died trying to save others. . .

omg...SB reinstated this thread:11:

it was goe a few hours ago:confused:

wait...someone deleted 5 or 6 of my posts from somewhere...hey!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom