Votes: 2 16.7%
  • January 16th

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Both are equal

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A fire there would be out of control as soon as it started and I don,t think the wind generator folks would be too pleased.

But I'd Love It !!
It would burn up all the F Ing Snakes that litter the place year round :rofl3:

Why don't we just use water rockets? All they use is water and pressurized air! Hey, come to think of it, we have plenty of pressurized air...I'd sure like to see how much pressure we could get into one of those with a tank...

Debby is checking to see if she can change work schedules so we could go. Do you have any staging plans as to where and when to meet and carpool? Is this an overnight trip or out and back in a very long day kind of thing?

I plan on going with Mike. I'll have to really word how I talk to my work as we'll be in 'black out' during that time but I really want to go!

OK, i'm gonna talk to Aaron at Lone Star tomorrow and see if they would like to sponsor a trip there. Hopefully it will be a yes, and if it is, i'll give ya'll the details promptly!

Ok, Lone Star would consider sponsoring it if we get enough people to go. It costs ~$500 bucks to open the silo for a weekend, so the more people that go, the better. Also, Lone Star is going to Valhalla in February, so if you can't make it this January, i can get you in contact with them.

Can you guys that are interested please PM me info on where you are, transportation available to you, diving level,and whether or not you are committed to going. It's not that i don't trust you, but i've been burned on trips when people say they are going and then cancel.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom