Vancouver area dives Dec 25th - Jan 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have fun guys!

Merry Christmas

so far so good for me as well.
Darnold, depth wasn't a problem was just concerned that you were trying new stuff and maybe depth should be shallower than the gardens.If you feel good lets do it. no prob with the end of dive bouyancy. maybe bring a couple of extra #'s weight.
would be great if you could join CreamOfWheat. we'll see ya there if you are not working.
sounds great. good crew coming out, should be a fun day. see ya'all there for 1pm unless I have any changes.
happy holidays
Les

Ness: If you're not working and are in town (and feel like coming out) let me know, I'd be more than happy to give you a ride :) (Though I know how you feel about Whytecliff :wink: )

Les: Hope you can make it and I've got a nice shiny new replacement o-ring set :wink:

I'm off for a little night dive now, maybe I'll finally spot an octo?!?

Bjorn

I'm interested in diving the 27th or 28th in the am or the 30th during the day. Anyone else up for a dive?

Bill.

Well, I don't have to work today but instead i am being dragged along on a family thing. uuugh. I want to go diving!!!!!!! i havent gone in 2 weeks. :(

i am supposedly working all day every day this week as well, but guaranteed some of my shifts will be called off (like all last week and today. sigh. i need the money dammit!). but yea, on days i am called off, i am more than willing to go diving. Lightning fish, like tomorrow or the 28th. But unfortunately, it's all going to be somewhat last minute planning as i dont find out if i am working that day until that day. sooo, let me know when you guys want to dive, shoot me a pm with your number or something, and hopefully we can arrange a few more dives. yay, diving.

Bill: I might be in. Just running out now to dive with the guys at Whytecliff. Saw an octo last night at Whyte Islet! (Big one too :D )

Where were you thinking??

Bjorn

Bjorn and Creamofwheat,

PM sent. I was thinking about Whytecliff, Point Atkinson, or Porteau.

I saw a nice octo in Sept. at the south end of Whyte islet. He was at 100 fsw in a large crack. I could see pretty much all of it, it was really cool.

Cheers,
Bill.

ok da*mit now I am jealous. can't dive today and all I am raeding is about the octo I have not seen yet!!!
Bjorn what depth on the islet and on the whytecliff bay side or batchelor bay side? that is awesome. i have heard about one around the islet but sightings had diminished since the summer and I still had not seen it. I maybe able to make a night dive or 2 this week. hope that todays dive crew had fun. keep on postin'.
Les

Lightening fish how do you get to point atkinson?? thru lighthouse park? quite a trek last time I visited the park. I have heard of octo all aroud there. and some spectacular rockfishesand groupers. I think it has since been made a no fish zone there due to the fish numbers depleting. keep in touch,
Les

Back
Top Bottom