Vap pens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy08

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone RECENLTY arrive thru Cancun with a THC VAP pen? I realize they are illegal in Mexico, but so is alot of other things are too.....

asking for a friend ;-)

Anyone RECENLTY arrive thru Cancun with a THC VAP pen? I realize they are illegal in Mexico, but so is alot of other things are too.....

asking for a friend ;-)
Tell your friend to stay home.

You guys have no sense of adventure :) ...and no hands on experience I guess either? Lets pass on the preaching and see if anyone has actual experience. Everyone knows the chances one would take.

You guys have no sense of adventure :) ...and no hands on experience I guess either? Lets pass on the preaching and see if anyone has actual experience. Everyone knows the chances one would take.
Go ahead. Do it. Report back.

I've had my clients get caught in both Cozumel and Cancun over the past year. They relay the story to me in some cases.

It will cost you bribe money. Start at $100 and be quick before multiple agents enter the picture.

They are searching because its easy money for them.

You guys have no sense of adventure :) ...and no hands on experience I guess either? Let’s pass on the preaching and see if anyone has actual experience. Everyone knows the chances one would take.
Before coronavirus I travelled for 25 years for work. This is a list of the countries that I remember having my baggage searched on entry:-
USA
Canada
Mexico
Peru
Brazil
UK
France
Indonesia
Philippines
This is without the TSA checking stuff.

Would I carry anything remotely illegal or not allowed. NO

Check with the country involved, what is allowed and what is not and stick to it. Fill in the immigration/customs form truthfully, and don’t piss them off.

I'm such a 'rule follower' that I'd NEVER try this! On the way from Cozumel once, at the DFW airport, as we were walking out of the baggage claim area one of the agents asked me if I'd bought anything on my trip. I quickly answered 'no' and kept walking. Then my paranoid brain yelled at me 'YES YOU DID! YOU BOUGHT THAT STUFF TO PUT IN YOUR EARS THAT HAS LIDOCAINE IN IT!!!'. I could feel myself turning red and told myself 'just keep walking'. Another time I took a bunch of stuff down for a friend who'd just had a baby. I was certain I was going to be the person to get searched and would have to pay taxes. I'd make a terrible criminal of any kind!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom