Video of fellow SB member diving his new doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hear you. I have no complaints about his diving. Just making a comment or two. You guys did a great job. Since I an trying to get into u/w videography I can appreciate the challenge of the person in front of and behind the camera. I am trying to add my first video to my profile. All criticism is welcome :)

Your videos are set to private at the moment you need to change em for everybody to see em :)

looks pretty good to me other than what everybody else said about your hoses and lamp. There is one thing I noticed about your kicking, and I might just be overexamining (did I just make that word up?), but when you kick, you tend to bring your right leg down quite a bit, which seems to throw you off balance (esp. noticeable towards the end). also, try not to spread your legs so far apart... as my cave instructor would tell me, think there's a monster behind you, and if you spread your legs too wide, he'll bite your... Keep up the good work (to be honest, you probably look better than i did on my first doubles dive).

Your videos are set to private at the moment you need to change em for everybody to see em :)

The links to the videos I have on You Tube are in my signature line. I have no idea how to put the videos anywhere else. Is there a place in my profile that I can put them?

Right, but on youtube they are set to private.

To fix that, go into the "My Videos" tab on your youtube account. It will list your videos.

Then, click the edit button.

Towards the bottom of the edit list, there is a section called "Broadcast and Sharing Options", you need to click on Share Your Video With The World for us to see it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom