Visiting OH Frequently

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You've just guaranteed that Ber will want to cut the hole. :D

Hey now...you're getting to know me so well it's creepy :dork2:

Spectrum! Pleasure meeting you last weekend! Hope you enjoyed Gilboa. Next time I'll be more stable in my rig; it was the first time I dove that configuration since July.

I second those sentiments Spectrum, I had a blast! (I, however, probably won't be much more stable in my rig the next time LOL!) Hopefully next time I'll be able to keep up with your air consumption rate, I think you might be able to smoke me diving an 80 to my double 100's LOL! :11: Thanks for being a great buddy and a good sport with a new doubles diver :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Pete ... let us know what you thought of Gilboa? It would be interesting to hear from a regular ocean diver what you thought of one of our premier dive quarries. Feel free to be honest!

You've just guaranteed that Ber will want to cut the hole. :D

Hey now...:dork2:

So you can't resist a challenge! There are worse things. Oh yeah, my heater is bigger than yours, neener neener neener! :D :rofl3:

Just make sure we don't compete on something that will get either of us dead or injured. :wink:

Hi folks,

I got home Monday night, almost on schedule and in time for a normal nights sleep so I can't complain!

It was great meeting and diving with a few of you this weekend. All of your hospitality was greatly appreciated! I'm looking forward to repeating the trek sometime next year. Packing and lugging all of the gear is a PITA but it was worth it. :)

After work tonight I sat down to capture it in a trip report and before I knew it I had a new page on my website. As web pages go it still needs some polishing but in this case let me share it with you as drafted.

Thanks again and enjoy the report!

Edit.... And most importantly if any of you should find yourself heading my way I'd be delighted to reciprocate here in Maine.

Pete

Thanks for being a great buddy and a good sport with a new doubles diver :D

You are challenging some laws of physics in a big way with that rig. You done good!

Pete

Great report Pete! (psssst...the bowling ball volleyball exhibition was on the first dive with the camera)

Glad you enjoyed your time with us, I certainly enjoyed the day! You really do need to see Gilboa in the summer to appreciate just how many divers are in the area. Unfortunately the large summer crowds have a negative effect on the visibility but it's still amazing to see how many people use the quarry on any given weekend. From my understanding Dutch Springs is the only quarry in the US that sees more divers than Gilboa in a year.

You are challenging some laws of physics in a big way with that rig. You done good!

Pete

LOL! I definitely need a lot of work with them but I finally feel like I've gotten to know them well enough that it's time to start making the adjustments needed to dial in my trim. Gotta get out of the "knees down" position so Steve will stop saying "your trim sucks". (I'd rather be told that than "You're doing ok" when I'm not. I can't fix my trim if nobody is honest about how it looks.)

Now I have another witness to substantiate my claim that I can pick them up off the ground and get them onto a picnic table or into my car all by myself :wink:

Looking forward to getting a chance to dive with you again!

Gotta get out of the "knees down" position so Steve will stop saying "your trim sucks". (I'd rather be told that than "You're doing ok" when I'm not. I can't fix my trim if nobody is honest about how it looks.)
For anyone else I'd be more polite, but since you've threatened to shove your doubles up my ***, I figured I had some leeway! :D (I forget the reason you threatened my posterior, but I'm sure I'm completely innocent. :blinking:)

Since I also have a knee down trim (when I straighten my legs, bending them causes my suit to bind), I have a solution. I'll hold your knees while we dive, and that might level us both out. :D Of course, my view on the dive will never change :)mooner:), butt :D we'd be streamlined!

Now I have another witness to substantiate my claim that I can pick them up off the ground and get them onto a picnic table or into my car all by myself :wink:
And without any cursing or swearing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom