Visiting OH Frequently

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL! In the shallows I can get 3 hours on a 3000psi (short) fill. Should I bring my 5 foot hose to put on that octo so you aren't clinging to me like a baby monkey?

Awwww. But I like clinging to you like a baby monkey! :eyebrow: :D :rofl3: :10:

northen diver's got my vote for ultimate winter dive buddy!

My car's only rated for 1000 pounds towing so I'm thinking a 16 foot trailer would be too much. Too bad hubby doesn't let me take his truck!
Ber :lilbunny:

Awwww. But I like clinging to you like a baby monkey! :eyebrow: :D :rofl3: :10:

LOL! I'm sooooo not going there :wink:

northen diver's got my vote for ultimate winter dive buddy!

My car's only rated for 1000 pounds towing so I'm thinking a 16 foot trailer would be too much. Too bad hubby doesn't let me take his truck!

Okay, whats more important, diving or the wellness of your car?

I'll bring the toys, you cut the hole, duh da, duh da......:D

Okay, whats more important, diving or the wellness of your car?

I'll bring the toys, you cut the hole, duh da, duh da......:D

LOL! The wellness of my car keeps me in cash for diving :D

You show me how to cut the hole and I'm there...now that I've figured out the "0" on the chainsaw switch doesn't stand for "On" :11doh: You'd have to show me how to ice dive too LOL! Of course I'm happy being surface support on the really freaking cold days :D

LOL! The wellness of my car keeps me in cash for diving :D

You show me how to cut the hole and I'm there...now that I've figured out the "0" on the chainsaw switch doesn't stand for "On" :11doh: You'd have to show me how to ice dive too LOL! Of course I'm happy being surface support on the really freaking cold days :D

I'm in for an ice dive! I might even be convinced to dive wet for it!

Ken

I'm in for an ice dive! I might even be convinced to dive wet for it!

Ken

I dive wet in the winter. My sons are still growing and I cant afford a dry suit for them unitl they are done growing. So I dive wet so I have an idea how cold they are. Ice diving isnt really that bad, as long as you have a warm place to stay before and after the dive. The toughest part of Ice diving is cutting the hole.

The toughest part of Ice diving is cutting the hole.

You've just guaranteed that Ber will want to cut the hole. :D

Spectrum! Pleasure meeting you last weekend! Hope you enjoyed Gilboa. Next time I'll be more stable in my rig; it was the first time I dove that configuration since July.

Back
Top Bottom