Vortoberfest 2007 Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flightlead
Flightlead's wife has a screen name, but I don't recall it.
Divinin
kchFLA
ndndvr

Whoever did it, brilliant!
:D

I think flightlead's wife is bugtif but she is a lurker, no posts. Also, flightlead's little girl, not on the board, but turning out to be a great little dive buddy. Our last dive on Sunday was her 8th dive and my 100th.

Fantastic time, enjoyed meeting everyone, looking forward to next time.

:doh:KRAK'S NEW NICKNAME....BAD JU-JU MAN!

I think it was the combination of the people on the boat ride. Nothing ever goes right for me, and Kristal has had some run ins with the law...wearing gloves in BONAIRE bad bad girl! LOL! :D Nothing like tempting fate!

Happy to come back alive and drink the night away!
Carolyn:sharks:

FLIGHTLEAD...CONGRATS ON YOUR 100TH! You and your wife were a riot! Definitely a memorable night with lots of laughs! Thanks so much for breakfast, and the grits were great! I would love to get together with y'all for a dive! Just send me a PM!

Happy diving!

PS Thanks for the congrats Kevin! I didn't realize it till I looked at my log book! It was cool having the spring to myself and my buddy. It made the dive even better!

I am SO jealous. I had hoped a few months ago to make the drive over from Texas because I knew there would be a lot of great people, excellent food, and cold beer at the scene. If I had known there would be so many nice looking ladies there I'd have blown off my DM class.

A few more topside shots...

Rick

Not to cause confusion but our captain's name was Frank. Maybe if he had used the name "Rick" he would have gotten out of the ticket that the harbor police gave him. Don't think he liked his "boating award" from the harbor police.

Not to cause confusion but our captain's name was Frank. Maybe if he had used the name "Rick" he would have gotten out of the ticket that the harbor police gave him. Don't think he liked his "boating award" from the harbor police.

Frank, that's it! he looked like a Rick. I am terrible with names! Thanks for watching out for us!

Ps editing prior post to get name right!

FLIGHTLEAD...CONGRATS ON YOUR 100TH! You and your wife were a riot! Definitely a memorable night with lots of laughs! Thanks so much for breakfast, and the grits were great! I would love to get together with y'all for a dive! Just send me a PM!

Happy diving!

PS Thanks for the congrats Kevin! I didn't realize it till I looked at my log book! It was cool having the spring to myself and my buddy. It made the dive even better!
Your welcome. It was great to meet you and your dive buddy Kristal. Next time your in the area let us know, maybe we can make a dive with you. Planning on a gulf trip this coming weekend if the weather is holding out.

Hey, no worries. I bet Frank wishes he had a different name right about now. Can't wait to see the diving family again. BTW, I like Kraken's new name. Bad Ju Ju. He will have to shake off that bad ju ju for our next dives.

I'm sorry I didn't get to stay long or join in any of the diving. Moving stinks.

The little bit of time I waas there was great fun (as usual when you get scubaboarders together). I will definitely mark my calendar for next year. Hopefully I won't be moving and will be able to enjoy more of the festivities.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom