* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Truck is loaded and ready to go, cant wait to get there. See everyone tomorrow.

Car is packed. Alarm is set.
Oh, Just had to change the alarm time from 2:30 to 6:00, due to a schedule change, Bummer.
Anyway, Car is packed, except for the muffins my wife was making for us to eat at Morrisons in the morning. I guess I will eat them on the way since it will be past breakfast time.

I'm mostly loaded up - LOL. The dive gear rarely gets removed from my car. I've gotta get my wetsuit off the hangar and my tent, everything else is pretty much ready to go.

I'm hoping this weather goes ahead and moves on out of here quickly.

I'll be slaving away until Saturday - see ya then.

Camping Gear----check!
Diving Gear---check!
Beverages---check!
German Potato Salad---check!
German Drinking Musik---check!
Dramamine And Other Drugs---check!

I Am Packed And Ready To Go! See Ya At Vortex Around 1pm If All Goes Well!
READY TO PARTY!!!
Dame Carolyn:coke:

Well the group from Upstate Scuba SC made it to Pensacola however the weather and tornado there has cancelled their Oriskany Charter. So please look for them this is their first time to Vortoberfest if you have any suggestions on what they can bring to the party please leave a reply their Dive Master will be checking in to this forum.

Bring food for the grill and beer for the belly, its all thats really necessary :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom