Vyper Air "Complete" version purchase from LEISURE PRO - **BEWARE!!**

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks kyphur.

Yes! Everybody wins! Let's go dive.

I agree!

I don't think you can edit your thread titles, but if you PM the site admins, you could ask them to take the BEWARE out of the title. With the retailer choosing to properly handle the situation, it only seems fair.

I agree!

I don't think you can edit your thread titles, but if you PM the site admins, you could ask them to take the BEWARE out of the title. With the retailer choosing to properly handle the situation, it only seems fair.

Yes, I thought of that. I've sent the site admins a message. Awaiting a reply. I just hope people will read ALL the posts through to its entirety so they can discover the outcome. Thanks for your input.

esguerra1, I am very sorry to hear about the miscommunication here and sorry you feel you were misled by us. Firstly let me say that if you were led to believe by us or our website that this computer came with the PC interface cable we will be more than happy to take care of that for you and get a cable out to you at no charge. I know that ask a pro questions and answers are edited every so often due to mistakes or to make them more clear. I can see why this question was most likely edited; on the “includes” section of our site it says that the Wrist Computer, Transmitter are included. If it was stated in the ask a pro that it also included the pc cable then I am sure we got a couple more questions regarding the conflicting information and someone looked into it further and got the answers straightened out. I do not know if you have already contacted us regarding the cable not being included with your computer or not, but feel free to contact me directly via PM or on the phone at X 2327 to get this straightened out. Since a couple of people in this thread also seem to have received the cable with their purchases from other places I will look into including a PC cable in all of the Vyper Air complete kits (and noting that in the includes and ask a pro sections too).

I already have a Suunto transmitter. Can you PM me the price for the computer, mount, and cable without the transmitter?

Back
Top Bottom