For Sale Want to sell and ask some scubaboard members test and review diverig sea60

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Light kept cutting off during the dive...Other than that it worked good as far as brightness goes..
Mine did that the first dive as well. I think it might be getting hot inside. The last 5 or 6 dives I've used it primarily for video so on about 10 minutes or so and then off until I want to shoot some more. Doing it that way I've not had it cut out on me. I keep my S20 on the entire dive without issue.

As there are some of user feedbacks that the light has cut off during the dive/ But we really don't know why this happens. We test the products here and didn't find that problem.

So here I am willing to open more sea60 dive lights to test. If someone here on scubaboard still interested on testing and helping me solve the problem. I am willing to offer free sample for test again. Please send me DM.

Thank you so much

As there are some of user feedbacks that the light has cut off during the dive/ But we really don't know why this happens. We test the products here and didn't find that problem.

So here I am willing to open more sea60 dive lights to test. If someone here on scubaboard still interested on testing and helping me solve the problem. I am willing to offer free sample for test again. Please send me DM.

Thank you so much
Mine cut out after 25 minutes on max brightness with brand new batteries. Then it would shut off again every couple minutes. That was only on the first dive and I haven't experienced it again. I do give it time off when I remember.

I have to run mine on at all times...Darkwater...send me a couple ore to test and will see if we can figure it out....Mine was doing it in ALL settings..LOW MED AND HIGH...

It's a camera light. If the camera isn't running the light is off and I'm scanning with my S20.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom