Wanted: Female model for upcoming trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ascottj

New
Reaction score
Hello Divers,

I hope this is right forum to post this message. I am a photojournalist who specializes in travel adventure imagery and articles. Over the years, I have worked with a variety of publications (Skin Diver, Scuba Diving, Alert Diver, Maxim and others), organizations and recognized personalities around the world.

Due to conflicting schedules with models I normally use, I currently have an opportunity for someone to join me during an assignment to Papau New Guinea towards the end of October. The woman would have to pay her own airfare and incidentals, but the short stay at the resort and ten day liveaboard charter would be covered. It would be a great opportunity to experience some of the best diving in the world.

I am looking for a mature, single, female diver, who has good diving skills and is between the ages of 27 to 40. The person would need to be physically attractive (publication & advertiser requirement), enjoy diving/traveling and hopefully have an energetic, fun personality.

Of course, I will provide qualified, prospective models with a list of personal and professional references, published articles and imagery in order to ease any concerns and offer added security. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message.

Thank you!

ascottj

Very pimp indeed...............nice.

ShakaZulu, did you have to put THAT photo? tsk, tsk, tsk

They have to be single!! I am married but I can go and my hunny never has a problem with it. I am currently working on DM so the trip would give me extra experience!!
I would love to do it if you would use me!!
Sincerely
Bridget

Free ten day liveaboard?

I'll be female all you want.

Have to wonder about the "single" requirement.

How come women never offer deals like that? Id be a man ho in a second!

Wildcard:
How come women never offer deals like that? Id be a man ho in a second!

From what I remember from the prehistoric era before I was married is that women do make those offers. They just skip the pretence and ask if you want to shack up with em on a cruise though.

Im open to offers!

MikeFerrara:
Have to wonder about the "single" requirement.

yeah, if it's a professional offer for a professional relationship, what difference does it make if the model is married or not?

Wildcard: women do make those proposals, just not to you
(nor to me either, but that's besides the point :eyebrow:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom