Warped Dive World Evolution - BP/W Subgroup Mindset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say I found your posts filled with bravado, I stated that I found some of them to be borderline offensive. I also find some of your posts to be helpful. I sometimes just don't care for the delivery.

Some people find my delivery offensive too.

I'm offended by this :D

I didn't say I found your posts filled with bravado, I stated that I found some of them to be borderline offensive. I also find some of your posts to be helpful. I sometimes just don't care for the delivery.

Some people find my delivery offensive too.

Ah, perhaps I misunderstood. I'll ask again, can you cite an example of one of my posts in this thread you found offensive?

Tobin

Ah, perhaps I misunderstood. I'll ask again, can you cite an example of one of my posts in this thread you found offensive?

Tobin

I'll look and find 1 for ya.

Whether or not you like Tobin personally, why would that put you off from buying a backplate? That's like saying because you don't like Hyundai, you will never buy a car.

I personally don't get along with Tobin, but it does not keep me from giving him $. :D

(yes Tobin, Tim is not the name on my credit card, lol)

On a side note, my (recent) ex-wife and daughter have my car and SUV. I am sporting a Jeep Wrangler. I now need to find a dive worthy vehicle that will get me comfortably to my daughter's university about 6 hours away. Are Hyundais really that bad? I mean is there a warped stigma associated with them? Seems there is a lot of bang for the buck.

Ya know, this thread started as a troll, but I find it entertaining.

On a side note, my (recent) ex-wife and daughter have my car and SUV. I am sporting a Jeep Wrangler. I now need to find a dive worthy vehicle that will get me comfortably to my daughter's university about 6 hours away. Are Hyundais really that bad? I mean is there a warped stigma associated with them? Seems there is a lot of bang for the buck.

No problems with hyundais that I know of, it was just the first make that popped into my head.

I personally don't get along with Tobin, but it does not keep me from giving him $. :D

(yes Tobin, Tim is not the name on my credit card, lol)

My daughter has an 07 Elantra with 70k; never any issues, much bang for the buck

My daughter has an 07 Elantra with 70k; never any issues, much bang for the buck

I bought an '11 Elantra recently for commuting. 40MPG (well, I'm getting ~30), roomier than our Altima, more comfortable than my Tacoma, and it's only 17.5.

Thanks guys on the Hyundai info.

halemanō;5853379:
For the record the only posts I have "reported" are back early when Tortuga68 was speed spamming serious garbage. I personally would have preferred that all the vicious mud slinging had not been cleaned out; because it accurately shows a very small but very loud SB BP/W Subgroup Mindset.

So... don't report the posts?

I hit the report button once prior to today, when you made something like 12 one sentence posts in less than half an hour, none of which were even behind the "Green Monster" for this threads topics. :idk:

If those posts had flamed me in some on topic way, I would not have hit the report button. The reply I got from the Mod was along the lines of "too bad; you reap what you sow" - but then a bunch of your posts did disappear. :D

Hyundai's are not on topic either. :shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom