Watch and weep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This has been around for a while. The challenge to us meer mortals is to hold Your breath while sitting sedintary just watching the clip. Most people fall out of their chair at about the 2.5 minute mark.
Eric

Anybody seen this guys birth cert.? Is he even from this planet? Very impressive!

Anybody seen this guys birth cert.? Is he even from this planet? Very impressive!
Trump has his people on it. :cool2: They think Atlantis.

I thought I read somewhere (Yahoo I believe) that the film maker did this in multiple takes. The guy is good, no doubt - he was chosen because he is a record holder. But I don't think this was supposed to represent what he actually did all at one time. It was meant to mimic what a base jumper would experience - but underwater. Awesome video though.

Edit: Oops - sorry. My comments were for this very, very cool video. My apologies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQITWbAaDx0

Last edited:
Free diving is prospering in Dahab,Egypt as the blue hole there makes it one of the most suitable environments for such sport

Back
Top Bottom