We need a logo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Lady Diver has asked that we come up with a logo. It doesn't have to be a graphic thing...she has someone who is a pro at that stuff to create it. What we need is a killer description of what we would like on our logo and how we would like it to look.

Any input?

How can we do Millbrook justice... a diver with blue lips waving his hand in front of his own face?

Just curious: where does this logo display?

DaveO once bubbled...
How can we do Millbrook justice... a diver with blue lips waving his hand in front of his own face?

Just curious: where does this logo display?
I don't know how it will work...all I know is we need a logo. The powers that be said we can include parts of pictures or whatever we want (i.e. we could have a picture of a fish part of the design, whatever). We just need some samples or a good description of what we want.

How about a Catfish in the Weeds wearing Scuba Equip with a Scuba Flag waving in the background.

DaveO once bubbled...
How can we do Millbrook justice...

JeffG once bubbled...
How about a Catfish in the Weeds wearing Scuba Equip with a Scuba Flag waving in the background.

How about both, a Catfish in the Weeds wearing Scuba Equip frying Zebra Mussels in a frying pan?

MikeS once bubbled...

How about both, a Catfish in the Weeds wearing Scuba Equip frying Zebra Mussels in a frying pan?

And a sunken bus in the background ...

Each club branch will have a logo depicting its unique qualities. The logos will be used for various promotional items like club t-shirts, hats, decals, banners, etc.

So put on your thinking caps!!!

Logos.... Keep it as simple as you can and still say what you want.

Don't put a bunch of small elements into it. You can't see them from a distance.

Watch the number of colors. More colors... more money to print.

I think there may be a copy of the TSDT logo somewhere around here. I'd have to look.

Just my....

TwoBit's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom