Wearing mask on the back of your head

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really expect me to read 11 pages of this? SMDH

dive_forum_question.jpg

So what happens when you have a mask on your arm?

:popcorn:

I used to take it off and put it on my arm, but two summers ago my mask swam away from me undetected and I lost it. Stupid mask.

What happens is you might lose it, if you have a stupid, inattentive mask.

That's right, I'm blaming the mask.

Here is what you said:

"Wow... almost 80 posts in less than 24 hours on the hot-button topic of how to wear a mask. Impressive. SB is on its "A" game today."

I'm not the one objecting to the thread with a snarky post about how the OPs point was unworthy of discussion, and about how there were too many comments.

I mean seriously, what's the point of a statement like this? Do you ever go into a pub where people are having fun chatting about something and say "Hey! What you are talking about is unimportant, and you shouldn't talk so much about it"...?

My "white flag" emoji meant "I'm done here". I'm not going down the rabbit hole you've created with this post.

Good day Dr.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Let's play nice in here, folks. No one (most no one) minds a bit of levity from time to time, but your posts still need to keep the thread on topic and without being insulting or condescending to anyone. Let's play nice please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom