Wedding ring found in COZ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's a group of us on Coz that communicate on Facebook. All mostly expats but with a wide group of people that dive on the island on a regular basis.
You can post the url of this thread to your page for your connections on FB to see.

The DH lost his on Santa Rosa wall a few years ago. :( (Needless to say, he doesn't wear his new one diving anymore! LOL!) It's kind of a running joke that we look for it everytime we're back diving there. It wasn't engraved, so I know you didn't find his!

Kat, I was hoping that maybe your DH's ring had been found. That would have bee REALLY awesome. We will just have to keep on looking for it, ya never know !:idk::)

Kat, I was hoping that maybe your DH's ring had been found. That would have bee REALLY awesome. We will just have to keep on looking for it, ya never know !:idk::)

Nope .... somewhere there's an snazzy octopus wearing a size 10-1/2(?) simple white gold wedding band! :rofl2:

I wonder .... any kind of tax deduction for trip expenses to search for lost property??? :)

I lost one a couple years ago deep @ Devil's Throat------I bet it's not it though, but thanks for asking me...:wink:

Hi,

I had lost a white gold hammered looking ring with (I DO 9/22/07 LOVE YOU) ON THE INSIDE. It was lost in Cozumel near the Reef Club. Maybe a small chance this is it?

Tim Maggi
tim@jabcomaggi.com

Hi, Tim! (? Hi, Maggi!?) :wavey:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! As long as you are here, I hope you'll take the time to read around and get to know us.

Sorry about your ring. :(

I lost one diving the mexican military boat around 2001 cozumel. Gold, braided tricolor band. I chalked it up to lost gold to be never found, but always worth the long shot.

Dan in Iowa

I was diving in Cozumel :) last week and found what I believe to be an engraved men's wedding ring. A long shot for sure but if you lost one recently PM me, if you can identify it I will mail it to you.

Jim

I was diving with a guy two years ago that had lost his wedding ring the week before.I can't believe how common a problem this seems to be!

I was diving with a guy two years ago that had lost his wedding ring the week before.I can't believe how common a problem this seems to be!
If you have difficulty getting a ring off of a finger, what's the first thing you try?

It amazes me how much jewelry I see worn on dive boats. We could sidetrack with a debate on the origins of jewelry and how wedding rings apply to original and current customs but is either spouse at risk of being lost to a suitor if they leave their rings locked up with passports? Yeah, I know of some Casanova DMs but all the wife has to do is dive with her hubby or say "Forget that if you like your job and tips!"

Carousing men can be a different story I know, but on a boat? :confused:

I'm surprised more ear rings are lost too, and then there is the fish lure factor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom