Welcome Home Chad!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KyMermaidDivr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Wasn't the same without you! But of course I'm a LITTLE biased! :wink:

Monica

:puke:

Let's try to keep this diving related, ok?

with my newly returned buddy. There's photographic evidence that he has changed---gotta see if its true or not :)

jbd once bubbled...
with my newly returned buddy. There's photographic evidence that he has changed---gotta see if its true or not :)
Are you referring to the pictures I saw of him fondling NetDoc's bare chest underwater?

I didn't see that picture:eek:

Can't say how he has changed--- top secret for now but I think there was something in his kool aid that had an undesired effect.

O-ring once bubbled...
:puke:

Let's try to keep this diving related, ok?
All I needed to see was the title of this message and I lost it :rofL:....

my daughter is looking at me wondering what is wrong with me b/c I can't stop laughing

Monica and Jim....and PSSTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the rest of you. :D

Chad

welcome back I guess....o.k....so how was the meeting of the regs... NetDocs stock in my book went way up he seems like righteous dude....anyone who tosses icy cold water on spectre is o.k. in my book.

Any good stories....and (as if I have to ask) any great dives?

I'm looking forward to next week..I only hope you are prepared...and you warn my buddy...because I feel sorry for that poor guy.

Where did you go Chad?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom