Welcome Scuba Boarders!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USIA

Contributor
Reaction score
Please feel free to ask USIA any questions you may have on Drysuits, Thermalwear, accessories, and Drysuit Repair. I look forward to talking to all of you. I always give honest advice and opinions and I've been a big fan of the ScubaBoard for the past couple of years. If you own a USIA suit, please email me a picture of you in your suit and I will send you out a free hat.

Jerry,

I have had nothing but good experiences with my USIA suit and USIA's service when adding modifications to it. I would HIGHLY recommend your suits to anyone. I also sent you an email with me in my suit. What colors of hats do you guys have?

Thanks

Gillty

well, i have to say i'd never heard of USIA until today, so ... learn something new
every day

i looked around your site and it looks cool

what's the most streamlined of yoru suits? (a-la DUI TLS350) and what
would the cost for a stock model be, roughly?

Gillty:
Jerry,

I have had nothing but good experiences with my USIA suit and USIA's service when adding modifications to it. I would HIGHLY recommend your suits to anyone. I also sent you an email with me in my suit. What colors of hats do you guys have?

Thanks

Gillty
I can send you a black and silver hat to match your suit, or Khaki, Olive, or Black. I hope your not a Sooner Fan as they play my beloved Ducks this season.

H2Andy:
well, i have to say i'd never heard of USIA until today, so ... learn something new
every day

i looked around your site and it looks cool

what's the most streamlined of yoru suits? (a-la DUI TLS350) and what
would the cost for a stock model be, roughly?
Funny you should ask.:D We actually have a new line of suits coming out this summer called our "Techni-Flex" series. The suits are built out of a material that is Stretchy and durable like neoprene, but comfortable and Veratile like a Tri Lam. They are more of a form fitting suit than our normal shell series. They are built to use a snug fitting undergarment like our Superstretch. The suit with the thermal wear, suit bag, LP hose and Maintenance kit normally is retailing anywhere from $1400-1600. All of our suits come with Si Tech Valves and YKK zippers. You have a choice of fabric socks, or attached rubber boots. If you would like any other info, email me anytime.

Sounds good! Welcome to the Forums. I can only see good coming out of something like this! Hopefully we will be getting some great gear reviews to post in our Portal area.

USIA:
Funny you should ask.:D We actually have a new line of suits coming out this summer called our "Techni-Flex" series. The suits are built out of a material that is Stretchy and durable like neoprene, but comfortable and Veratile like a Tri Lam. They are more of a form fitting suit than our normal shell series. They are built to use a snug fitting undergarment like our Superstretch. The suit with the thermal wear, suit bag, LP hose and Maintenance kit normally is retailing anywhere from $1400-1600. All of our suits come with Si Tech Valves and YKK zippers. You have a choice of fabric socks, or attached rubber boots. If you would like any other info, email me anytime.
Hey Jerry
That sounds like an interesting new material. Look forward to hearing more about it. I wonder what the buoyancy characteristics of this new material are...

Will we be able to get all of the same options on the techni flex that are currently offered on the Aqua Pro Plus, such as pee valves, diagonal front zip, attached socks, extra thigh pocket, etc....?

Thanks again,

Gillty

Gillty:
Will we be able to get all of the same options on the techni flex that are currently offered on the Aqua Pro Plus, such as pee valves, diagonal front zip, attached socks, extra thigh pocket, etc....?

Thanks again,

Gillty
All that and more. We actually just ran the suit through final testing and it passed with amazing performance. Better than any of USIA's other suits. Every suit will be outfitted with panels on the leg that allow you to attach and remove different style pockets. Each suit is also built with Kevlar Knee Pads, Kevlar Elbow Pads, Kevlar Shoulder pad, and Techni-flex socks with Kevlar bottoms. They also will have an adjustable bungi system in the waist that you can adjust depending on the layering of your thermal wear. I am so excited by this suit. Our #1 dealer in the U.S. saw the suit today and are extremely excited. There is really no other suit like it in the market and it will be an top notch affordable suit. You do not need to spend $2500 on a drysuit to get the best!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom