Welcome Scuba Boarders!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USIA:
All that and more. We actually just ran the suit through final testing and it passed with amazing performance. Better than any of USIA's other suits. Every suit will be outfitted with panels on the leg that allow you to attach and remove different style pockets. Each suit is also built with Kevlar Knee Pads, Kevlar Elbow Pads, Kevlar Shoulder pad, and Techni-flex socks with Kevlar bottoms. They also will have an adjustable bungi system in the waist that you can adjust depending on the layering of your thermal wear. I am so excited by this suit. Our #1 dealer in the U.S. saw the suit today and are extremely excited. There is really no other suit like it in the market and it will be an top notch affordable suit. You do not need to spend $2500 on a drysuit to get the best!!!!!
Jerry,
This is really exciting news. Thanks for the update...
Anyplace we can see the suit?
The pocket attachment system also sounds like a real plus...

Sound good ...Cool....nice suit free hat...haha

So... do your suits come in camo??? :D Really, really.

jagfish:
Jerry,
This is really exciting news. Thanks for the update...
Anyplace we can see the suit?
The pocket attachment system also sounds like a real plus...
I'll post a picture in the next couple of days.

I've been diving my USIA custom-cut shell for 3+ years and couldn't be more pleased. I recommend USIA to my buddies who are looking for a great suit at a fair price.
And thanks for the cap, Jerry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom